Sunday, June 3, 2012

Toddler lesson plans

I know in my previous post I discussed how I believe in learning through play. So it might be confusing to hear "lesson plans" and associate them with play.

I assure you. I have no intentions of tying my 22month old to a chair and making her work. In reality the lesson plans are a place and a way for me to assemble my ideas into one area to read off for the week. I guess they're less "lesson" and more "activity" plans.

In August after her birthday I plan on using the alphabet Tot School printables from 1+1+1=1.

Until then I plan on doing basic lessons to get her used to the idea of Tot School and familiarize her more with some of the basics (colors, number, letter, etc.)

I also have a 10 month old along for the ride so most of the activities I do will also be baby friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment